Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Taking it to the Streets

I had a chance to head to DownTown and just hang around. I really like Street Photography, as it just captures the here and now. However - I am still a little nervous pulling out my camera when I am not a tourist.

Here is what I saw:

This little boys was having such a fantastic time
But check out the ladies in the background
I think they might have been.... well .... not ;-)


A different angle.
I was really focused on the Ben and Jerry's
Ice Cream sounded real good - but I think that is the same boy
Oh to have that much fun!

This musician was just fantastic 
So much fun to listen to
I sort of had a giggle about the statue behind him though



And of course, I was in Old Town
The place of a thousand mictobrews
So you just have to catch a delivery truck somehow right?

I hope you enjoyed my little trip to Old Town!
I sure did, and I got some Ben and Jerrys out of it as well!


Linking to:



5 comments:

  1. I think street photography is the best, Alycia and I really like yours. That statue is hilarious behind the musician.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice. I struggle with street photography of people as well. I am getting better at it though. Your shots are great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is hard to get past the angst of whipping out the camera for that street shot... I'm always torn between asking for permission and surreptitious shooting which is hard to do with my giant full frame Nikon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love street photography - great way to see what's really going on in our world!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. I really appreciate your comments!!