Saturday, July 16, 2016

Flowers

Flowers - they are everywhere, and so much fun to see the detail on.  One of my challenges was about Macro Photography. There is more to it that this - but basically - get close.

When you are tall - getting close is an athletic event I tell you - but I tried.  I did get close, and I got far away - here are some that I liked:


This one is probably my favorite
The wind was making it wave a little, so I have a few blurry ones. 
I finally captured it though - persistence right?

These two were taken in Denver ( above and below)
Getting close was hard, there were rocks in the way, and bees.  
I'm allergic to bees





Below
I found this one on a fishing trip.
I know - I should have been fishing, but! there are so many things to photograph!



And just for fun 
Some Sepia Renderings


1 comment:

  1. I am more than slightly obsessed with flowers... if you visit my IG site you'll see that. :-) Your captures are very pretty.

    Thanks for linking to Life Thru the Lens, I am enjoying your posts.

    Lisa @ Life Thru the Lens

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. I really appreciate your comments!!