Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Silhouettes

One of our photo assignments was "Silhouettes"

I thought that humorous as a few weeks before I had tried to take one of my son, and thought I had succeeded - and then when it was an assignment , I couldn't do what I wanted to do.... Go figure right?


The bear is what I submitted for my assignment
He was at the Wild Animal Sanctuary, and was under a bridge. I like the shadow.
And then I edited it ( a lot) to give it a dramatic look.
Not my favorite - but - I tried


And then the next day ( after the assignment was due)
This beauty posed for me.



And I looked up the hill
and BAM!! THIS was there - I wish it had been there a day before


Good thing is - I love to take photos!
Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by. I really appreciate your comments!!