Tuesday, April 10, 2018

A short Hiking Trip

There are a few trails that I can not wait to take to the end  - but knowing that some of them still have a lot of snow pack slows me down a bit... not much - but a bit

We headed up to the Rockies to one of the trails I want to take in the summer.... to see what it was like.


This is down at the bottom - A lot of snow - and it was quite chilly. the snow even started falling on us - beautiful

as we hiked up - the snowpack over the rivers was just too cool!




its amazing that water still runs underneath





But there is green starting to show -



Lunch stop - as we hiked farther up -it got warmer... that was wierd!


My favorite
Take the Road less Traveled


Happy Hiking!

linking to:
Our World Tuesday

3 comments:

  1. Looks like a great place to hike. Beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This winter totally got away from me. We didn't get to go cross-country skiing once. So your beautiful pictures are working miracles on my soul!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful captures! It's hard to photograph snow and water so well.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. I really appreciate your comments!!