Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Black And White Landscape

There is just something about Black and White photography that lures me in.
I love looking at all the Ansel Adams books
I love trying to create my own unique images



This last month has been Outdoor/Wildlife month for me
and I couldn't love it more
Above: an Aspen in the high country of Colorado



(above) A grove of Aspens
A storm was moving in, so the background was almost all clouds




Waterfalls






As we were hiking up
This ranger was riding down
What a cool thing to see



Linking to:
Our World Tuesday

2 comments:

  1. I adore Ansel Adams photography - we have several framed in DH's office and our older son has nabbed some of the larger framed prints for his house. Your photos are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great! I have to try black and white more often.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. I really appreciate your comments!!