Sunday, November 8, 2020

Gratitude Project day 7 and day 8

 its a two fer today!! ha ha!! 

We will start with Day 8:  Animals in your life

Well this little one is quite the character - and we all love him. He came from the pound. We adopted him when my boys were pretty young and we were told he would never be a fun family dog. They couldn't have been more wrong. He is the best family dog, he is loyal and protective ( even for his small size) and! He even loves to cuddle!!


This is him - making sure all the cows are in the right spot, and the horses are behaving....


Day 7:   Something that reminds you of a friend

This was pretty appropriate timing! I got a little bag in the mail, from my friend - who sorta started me down the road called *quilting*   She was a avid seamstress, and fell in love with quilting, and one day she suggested I make a quilt - and BAM!! Look at me now!!


Anyways - this was what was in the bag - and I will make a Quilt of Valor for a Veteran touched by war with them!



linking to:

Through my Lens

1 comment:

Thank you so much for stopping by. I really appreciate your comments!!